GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS AND LIABILITY
1. with the payment of the desired retreat by bank transfer or PayPal transfer (399,00 EUR under indication of the purpose of use “Workshop DEEP LEARNING” and the date on which the retreat takes place, the participant agrees to these general terms and conditions.
2. if due to unforeseen circumstances it is not possible to participate in the booked retreat, you can arrange another suitable date with “Ayahuasca-in-Deutschland”.
Cancellation of a booking can be made free of charge up to four weeks before the start of the booked retreat, i.e. you will be refunded the full amount (EUR 399.00). In case of a cancellation up to three weeks before the start of the retreat we are unfortunately forced to charge 50% of the full amount, in case of a cancellation up to two weeks 75%; at a later date a cancellation is no longer possible, because we invest a lot of time, energy and costs in the preparation of your retreat and have to plan very carefully in advance to meet the limited number of participants of maximum 24.
If the participant cannot attend the retreat he/she has booked, a substitute person is allowed, provided that the substitute participant’s information has been submitted in time and approved by Ayahuasca-in-Germany. As soon as this substitute person has made his/her payment, the amount for the cancelling person will be refunded. 3.
3. the participant is obliged to carefully read and observe the medical information given on the website and to strictly adhere to the alcohol, drug and medication restrictions.
4. ayahuasca-in-germany has the right to postpone or cancel the retreats for important reasons beyond its control (e.g. force majeure or due to changes in the law). The participant will be notified of this using the contact details provided in his/her registration. In the event of cancellation, the participant will be refunded the amount paid. However, he/she can also use the amount as a voucher to the value of the participation fee already paid and redeem it for a ceremony offered by Ayahuasca-in-Germany in the future. Further liability claims and claims for damages on the part of the participant are excluded, unless they are due to intent or gross negligence on the part of Ayahuasca-in-Germany.
1. ayahuasca-in-germany ensures that the retreats run well and in an orderly manner.
2. participation in a retreat is at your own risk. Ayahuasca-in-Germany accepts no liability for injuries and/or damages of any kind and/or activities of the participant resulting from the stay or for losses or damage to property.
1. the ayahuasca retreats as we run are designed to support the participant in emotional and spiritual development, but not to replace necessary medical treatment or therapy. Always speak to a qualified medical practitioner about any physical and/or psychological ailments.
2. always report to the retreat leader (Christian Kelly) before the start of the retreat if you have a physical complaint or need additional help.
CHANGES TO THE PROGRAMME OR RETREAT FACILITATORS
Ayahuasca-in-Germany has the right to make changes to the presented programme of a retreat if, for example, a retreat facilitator is forced to be unable to participate in the retreat due to illness, pregnancy or other reasons. Participants will be informed of any changes by email before the retreat begins.
1. our house is smoke-free, but there is an opportunity to smoke on the back patio in the garden. Drug use and alcohol consumption are not permitted throughout the stay.
2. respect and consideration are to be shown to every person, regardless of religion, opinion, gender or origin. Ayahuasca-in-Germany respects all participants and expects them to treat each other with respect and mindfulness.
Ayahuasca-in-Germany has carefully selected its large retreat house with beautiful garden to provide a safe and livable environment for participants during their stay. Therefore, the house, the garden and its surroundings are to be treated with care, as if it were one’s own home.
Participants who do not abide by the general conditions or house rules or follow the instructions of the Ayahuasca-in-Germany staff may be excluded from the retreat. This does not entitle the participant to any refund of payment.
5. the making of video/film or sound recordings during the retreat is only allowed with prior permission from Ayahuasca-in-Germany.